14th H3Africa Consortium Meeting 22nd – 27th September 2019, Accra, Ghana
- Sunday – 22nd September 2019: Delegate Arrival & Registration.
- Monday – 23rd September 2019: Fellows Workshop.
- Tuesday – 24th September 2019: Principal Investigators & Fellows Presentations.
- Wednesday – 25th September 2019: Principal Investigator’s Presentations and Working Group Sessions.
- Thursday – 26th September 2019: H3Africa Working Group Day & Closing.
- Friday – 27th September 2019: Tours & Departures.
For more information visit the H3Africa website
Organized to enable African researchers to carry out large-scale studies on African populations, H3Africa will make use of state-of-the art genomic technologies, in combination with clinical and environmental analyses, with the aim of understanding the interaction of genes and the environment in health and disease. As part of this H3Africa will create new research capabilities in Africa by enhancing infrastructure and supporting pan- African collaborations, as well as collaborations with researchers in the United States and Europe when appropriate.